Hi, I am Ayush Sharma. Full-stack Web developer with front end specialization.
- 5 years of experience in the IT industry.
- Played the roles of Full-stack developer (Front-end specialist) and Quality analyst (Test automator).
- Next, I am interested in DevOps activities, Data visualization, Machine learning.
- Aspiring a career as Tech architect.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. In general
- Gather project requirements from the client and propose technical solutions.
- Collaborate with tech leads across the project to analyse pros and cons of various technical approaches.
- Document technical architecture using UML diagrams and communicate it across the team.
- Prepare action plan and roadmap for bi-weekly sprints and monthly releases.
- Establish coding style-guides and conduct daily code reviews to ensure our team maintains good coding standards.
- Establish CI-CD pipelines for deploying front-end and back-end apps.
- Responsible for upskilling team members by doing code reviews, pair-programming, knowledge sharing sessions.
- Indulge in meetups and conferences to share knowledge and keep on learning.
- Following Agile methodology with Scrum and Kanban approaches.
2. As Front-end developer
- Breaking UI modules into single responsibility reusable components which are easier to develop, maintain, and extend.
- Collaborating with UX designer to create mock up designs and flow of application.
- Establishing Test Driven Development architecture and ensuring above 80% unit tests coverage.
- Analyze the performance of app and debug for areas of improvement.
- Ensuring cross-browser compatibility and responsiveness for various screen resolutions.
3. As Quality Analyst (Test automator)
- Identify regression test cases and an optimal strategy for covering maximum test cases in minimum time.
- Write scripts to automate regression tests to run nightly and ensure latest build does not break any earlier functionality.