Google Colaboratory (Colab) notes
Google Colaboratory is awesome tool for running python code or say jupyter notebooks of python-3 kernels online in the browser on top notch processors in cloud. Hence, easily access it from anywhere without any local installations.
- Write and execute Python-3 in your browser.
- Jupyter notebook stored in google drive.
- Easy sharing.
- Access to GPUs.
- Colab is used extensively in the machine learning community.
- Version controlling is not that smooth. But can easily save to github and open from github.
- Make use of checkpoints and revision history for managing versions.
- Resources are allocated via virtual machines for a limited time.
- Dataframes can be viewed as an interactive table.
- Third party packages can be installed using pip
!pip install pandas.
- Ayush 🙂